YOGA BREATHING TECHNIQUE
LEARN THE ART OF RELAXATION BENEFITS :
- Reduces stress in a simple, natural way, effortless and profound manner.
- Pranayama techniques are beneficial in treating a range of stress related disorder.
- Practicing pranayama can extend life and enhance perception of life.
- Practicing pranayama everyday can assist in steady mind strong will power and sound judgment.
- Pranayama causes change in the cardio respiratory system, reduces blood pressure.
- The practice of Pranayama breathing exercise helps reduce stress in a simple, natural effective, effortless profound peaceful manner. You can practice Pranayama daily twice a day, as well as when in need, in the home, office, train, plane, whilst on holiday.any where.
- Breath in peace, joy, happiness, love.
- Exhale anger, depression, hate.
- Breath in life to be lived in bliss.
- Pranayama. Prāṇāyāma (Sanskrit: प्राणायाम prāṇāyāma) is a Sanskrit word meaning "extension of the prāṇa or breath" or "extension of the life force". The word is composed of two Sanskrit words: prana, life force, or vital energy, (noted particularly as the breath), and ayāma, to extend or draw out.
- Benefits of Pranayama Includes Giving Us A Healthy Heart, Good Concentration, Relaxation And An Abundant Source Of Prana/Energy. can work wonders in improving the overall health and the function of all the organs in the body.
- Benefits Pranayama has the capacity of freeing the mind from untruthfulness, assists in steady mind, strong will power and sound judgment.
- Benefits of yogic breathing are numerous. Students report feeling more calm and centered.
- Pranayama techniques are beneficial in treating a range of stress related disorders.
- Pranayama improves in helping relieve symptoms of asthma, excellent for weight loss.
- Number of studies show that Pranayama causes change in the cardio respiratory system including lowering of blood pressure.